sábado, 13 de agosto de 2022

Ink in a Jar

 Atraviesa. Duele y sangra. 

Oprime. Revuelve. Me hunde.


Surrounded by shadows. I'm a shadow myself. Music and laughs. Smiling faces. Reflections and shards of emotions. Lips moving in a soundless dance. Solitude within the crowd. Sitting on a pale throne of void.

Carried by a fleeting feeling. A small hope. Always trying to sail out. To see what outer shores may offer. Crashing. Sinking. Cursing my fleeble feelings. My unending hope.

I escape on the tiniest of boats. Rowing with fear. With disgust and regret. Pouring this memories in a jar. Inside a coffer. Just to sink it. To bury it deep down. To have it never opened. 

But suddenly, something builds inside. The irony. The regret of the regret. A new fleeting feeling. A small hope. I open the coffer and take out the jar. Black and thick, transformed in ink. Finding strength to write and draw a scenery of my mind. Black over void. Stars and holes. Pits of remorse and mountains of joy. Good paired with evil. Dispair dancing with hope.


Duele y sangra. Pero cura.

Me hunde hasta nuevas superficies.

Fallas siempre para mejorar.

Cementas con lo malo tus nuevos caminos.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario